Nnenna Ude Ejekam
Chief (Mrs) Nnenna Ude Ejekam is the second child of the late Professor O.K. Ogan, an eminent obstetrician and gynaecologist, the first Nigerian and second West African to become a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrician Gynaecologists in the United Kingdom.
Mrs Nnenna Ejekam was educated in the United Kingdom and Nigeria and was called to Bar as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1980.
She became a Partner of the oldest law firm in Nigeria, Irving and Bonnar (established 1917) before setting up the firm Nnenna Ejekam Associates (NEA) in 1995 where she continues to serve as Principal Partner.
She is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, the International Bar Association, and the following Dispute Resolution and other specialized professional bodies:
1. Fellow - Chartered Institute of Mediators and Conciliators
2. Member - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK and Nigeria
3. Accredited Mediator - Lagos Multi door Court House
4. Member - Lagos Court of Arbitration
5. Member - Maritime Arbitrators Association
6. Associate - Institute of Chartered Secretaries Association of Nigeria (ICSAN)
7. Member - Business recovery & Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN)
8. Certified Corporate Governance Audit Evaluator (ICSAN)
Mrs Ejekam specializes in the field of Energy (Oil, Gas, and Electrical Power), Natural Resources Project and Corporate Finance Corporate and Commercial Law, Privatization of Private Public Partnerships and Infrastructure Projects and Regulatory Reform, Investment Law, and Dispute Resolution.
A detailed Profile can be found on the website www.nealegal.com.
Telephone: +234 803 308 7226